Saturday, April 23, 2011

starring amby :P

hi! i don't know how many of you are actually interested in reading my blog! 
so, i'm ambika most of you may know me as amby , there's nothing very different or unique about me (except the fact that they say all humans are unique :P ).
hmm , i'm neither extraordinary in studies/ music/sports/bitching and the list continues..
some say i react a lot even if the situation doesn't demand it :P
oh yeah how can i forget i got an 'A' in dramatics (class X) , anyways who need's a certification of one's character?
there are some kind of people who piss me off badlyy( and i mean that) 
- eve teasers
- bitches
-copycats
-trash talkers
-people who show off
 and the list continues again...


i am fat and i love food (i fantasize about food :P) and for those who make fun at the cost of me YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!! :D man! seriously!! why does it bother you ???  RETARDS!!!
I love to take pictures , no I AM NOT SAYING I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER!
I write , i can write , i think i can write :P
I want to travel and explore new places , because i haven't done that in ages! (oops i never did that)
 i guess this is enough for the time being! :)
GET LOST!! :P

2 comments: