Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mashed up thoughts!

A bleaky sparkle surrounds the city Ajmer when the sun goes down , over-crowed markets and desolated streets are noticeable at the same time. Still the most unpalatable scenario can be witnessed from the time of dusk till the clock strikes eight. The 'Angrezi/Desi sharab ki dukaan(s)' or 'Liquor stores' for the elite readers are packed with people swarming like bees , just to buy their daily dose of booze!
The poor crowd make their way to ' Desi theka(s)' while the upper middle class cannot satisfy their thirst with anything else but 'Angrezi' , and why wouldn't they be satisfied when we have a liquor store every 500metres!
But these 'thirsty' people fail to understand that while they crowd  these liquor stores and the surrounding area , other people too walk or drive through those lanes. Their impatience make them finish a quarter or two in front of the shop and they start to smell like liquor, and they talk trash and act indecent on the roads making it difficult for especially the children and women to take their evening walk. This is such a common scene and we can do nothing about it , like who would waste his/her time arguing with these drunken men ?? 


There are many other things going around in my head , not specifically about ajmer but it is something throughout the country and I term it as 'The Band Phenomena' .
According to me , nowadays beginners or very less experience holders or very ambitious but not fully ready 'musicians'(as they love to be called) are forming bands, I think it takes a lot of learning  not just a handful of lessons to play music and produce some real good stuff! 
ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY! in the same way a band cannot be formed and cannot get popular in a day! The established bands have worked hard and then reached to the peak of success.
Some are way serious and passionate for their band but some are just fame seekers and crazy for popularity!
I am not generating some kinda biased views here but I got the full right to pen-down what i feel.


When it comes to listening music , i have noticed some of my fellow college-mates , who play some rock/rap/pop music on their cellphones  just to look cool !
Now you'll wonder ' what's so cool i listening to rock? Man are you an alien ? Its so common shit' but let me tell you , it feels skanky to see/hear your favourite songs get raped by such people! They play rock music loud and admit that they don't even get a bit of it! A nincompoop guy used to  play akon's (I wanna F*ck you) in the college bus without even knowing what shit it meant! Man get a room if you are so desperate to get laid!!!
Many even cry for the fact that they are still virgin! Hah! Guys please stop acting so awfully desperate! 
Such people should be killed by giving a 'Justin Beiber dose' thrice a day till they die!!  Absolute morons!!


Another type of crowd is of those who just love to brag about themselves! 
Anonymous1 - I saw you few days back outside the mall!
Anonymous2 - Oh that same day when I was wearing my Rs 3000 costing denims?
Who the hell for the love of God asked you that?? 
They are so pathetic that you dont even want to laugh at them!


I had a nice time writing this stuff and it doesn't matter if you dislike it! I may not be as popular as the B'wood stars that many people will follow my blog but i hope you have a nice time too reading this!
I write for myself and then my readers( see how professional i sound :P) there are people who discourage bloggers like me because we are not popular! THUMBS DOWN to them!
Peace Out!!
<3

4 comments:

  1. You Should have gone to the metal concert in Kolkata where one of my friends shouted out his lungs and said "FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER" after a brutal song ended! :P \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked it :D

    about those wanna-be's ...its perfectly right.I guess there problme is not even understood by God!

    Overall, an awesome read : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rakesh yeah that gay shit! he should be banned :D
    @salomi thanks a tonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. thumbs up amby!! a good start as a blogger.

    ReplyDelete